TATTOO AFTER CARE
** We stock H20cean after care for tattoos for after care.
1. Wet and remove bandage after 2-6 hours.
2. Wash with a mild, non-perfume soap every morning then apply H2Ocean Aftercare.
3. DO NOT pick, scratch, soak, re bandage or allow direct sunlight to shine on your tattoo.
4. Apply after care every 3 hours sparingly.
5. Allow three weeks to heal. (Your tattoo will dry, scab and flake.)
PIERCING AFTER CARE
** We stock H20cean after care for piercings for after care.
1. DO NOT TOUCH THE BODY PIERCING.
Also, do not let anyone else touch, kiss or lick the body piercing.
2. DO NOT REMOVE PIERCING.
Body piercings may take many months to years to completely heal. Changing or removing jewelry should be avoided during that time.
3. Do not let the piercing come in contact with another persons bodily fluids.
4. Never use Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide or hand soap because they may damage healthy cells and cause scar tissue. Petroleum jelly is not recommended for aftercare, as it can collect and promote the growth of bacteria.
5. Avoid hot tubs and public pools during the healing process. If you must swim, cover with a water proof bandage.
6. Reduce the intake of alcohol, drugs, caffeine and aspirin during the initial period.
7. Avoid smoking, chewing tobacco and spicy foods for oral piercings.
8. Avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds for a few weeks. Definitely avoid tanning oils, lotions and sand.
9. Avoid tight fitting clothes, which might irritate a new body piercing.